Sunday, January 26, 2014

WELCOME TO MY TRAVEL BLOG


Step outside of your comfort zone. 
Miracles happen only to those who believe in them. 




Welcome to my new blog!

I decided to explore the travel niche and trod the steps of the famous bloggers from the world over. I have long been planning to be someone who enjoys the exodus from one continent to another but at the moment I am just living vicariously through the many adventures of the "happy feet". I am just so lucky that I married a man that loves to travel and he has influenced me leaps and bounds to explore the world around me. 

As I begin my journey in the world of travel blogging inspired by the wonderful blogs I follow and fueled by my wanderlust, I hope you all join me - a stamp and ticket at a time...

I travel for the culture, food, romance, scenery, nature, thrill, fulfillment.

No comments:

Post a Comment