Tuesday, February 18, 2014

5 COUNTRIES ON OUR TRAVEL WISHLIST

My husband and I share the passion for travelling. He gets to travel more than I do but we belong in two different types of being traveler. He belongs to the "satisfied-just-by-seeing-and-being-there" and I belong to the "I'll-take-a-lot-pictures-to-document-my-travel" group. So yes, he rarely takes pictures and I almost always do the shutter clicking. 

We, however, get along pretty well while travelling. We have never argued on which direction to go, never disagreed on which hotel to stay, never put up a struggle on who gets to carry the heavier bag and those type of things. We listen and work with each other as we go on finding our terminals and counters as well as navigating on tourist maps.  

While watching the Sochi 2014 coverage on TV a couple of days ago, we talked about visiting Keukenhof in Lisse, Netherlands until our conversation branched out into visiting some other European countries too. We came up with 5 countries in our list of our must-visit places. Read on if you want to know more. If you have suggestions for us, please let us know by leaving a comment below: 

The Norwegian Fjords, Normandy in France, Keukenhof Festival in Lisse, everyone's favorite Paris, Poland (I could not find a picture of Auswitch that will not make you cringe so I chose a photo taken in the city center instead) and of course Santorini in Greece. 


We are looking at starting our journey next year if I don't get pregnant. In the meantime, these places are in our list and I don't see any of these being toppled by any other. My task now is to create an itinerary and I am hoping that I would be able to come up with a cost-effective travel - brimming with fun and all things memorable. 

Have you been in any of these countries? If so, what would you recommend for me? What countries do you like to visit in the future? Do share... 

No comments:

Post a Comment